PINEAPLE "NO" JITO RECIPE
- 1 bunch fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 4 lemons
- 4 limes
- ½ bottle pineapple juice
- 1 liter Club soda
- ½ ripe pineapple
- 1-2) Pitchers
- Long wooden spoon
- Cutting board
- Muddle the mint leaves: to a large pitcher add the mint leaves, the juice of all the lemons and limes and maple syrup.
- With a long wooden spoon mush down the mint leaves to release their essential oils and mix until well combined.
- Cut the pineapple: cut the pineapple into slices/wedges to add to the pitcher) and to garnish each glass.
- Add the frozen pineapple juice: Pour the pineapple juice and club soda into the pitcher.
- Taste and adjust the flavor as necessary.
- Add the fresh pineapples slices to the pitcher.
- Garnish the glasses with the wedges.
- Pour and Enjoy!.