ROSEMARY BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE RECIPE
- 1-2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 tablespoon honey 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard 2 cloves garlic, minced ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup Balsamic vinegar
- Cutting board
- Measuring Spoons
- Measuring Cup
- Whisk & bowl, or jar with lid
- Remove the leaves from 1-2 sprigs of rosemary and finely mince.
- Into a mixing bowl, measure out honey, mustard, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper and minced garlic.
- Add the minced rosemary. Stir with fork to combine.
- Add balsamic vinegar and stir. Gradually add oil, whisking with fork to incorporate. Stir until fully emulsified. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Add the final stem of rosemary to the bowl and allow to sit for 10-15 minutes or more for the flavors to fully develop. Add to your favorite salad, like the one below!