YOUGURT PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt (may need up to ½ cup)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs and spices, such as oregano, basil, or garlic powder (or a mixture)
- Medium bowl
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Clean towel
- Chef’s knife
- In a medium sized bowl, add the flour, baking soda, salt and spices and mix to combine.
- Add the yogurt and use a spoon to mix until the dough starts to come together. Add more yogurt if it seems dry, or a spoonful more flour if it’s too sticky.
- On a very clean surface, knead by hand until the dough forms a smooth ball, which takes around 5 minutes. Drizzle with olive oil, cover with a clean kitchen towel and let rest for 10 minutes.
- After the dough has rested, lightly dust your work surface with flour and cut the dough into 4 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a ball. At this point it can be refrigerated until ready to use.